I offer a 3 hour workshop to undergraduate students throughout the UK based on the insights of my own personal experiences. I have worked in hospitals, clinics, predominantly in the community and have a wealth of knowledge, experience and realizations to impart to those about to embark upon their journey of Occupational Therapy. Here are just some of the areas I offer to the Schools of Occupational Therapy below:
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY MODULES
- How to Read & Navigate Environments
- Intercultural Psychology
- Yin-Yang & Holism
- Personal self-care, Personal Development
- Communication approaches
- Changes to environments in terms of Adaptations
- Alternative approaches; rehabilitation, exercise.
- Up and coming ways of working
- United Nations & 17 Sustainable Goals
- Being the change Yourself!
Interested in making a booking?
TEACHING SESSION - 3 HOURS £597 + TRAVEL firstname.lastname@example.org